- Golf Cart / Electric Vehicle
- ATV / Quad/ 4 Wheeler
- Dirt Bike / Pit Bike
- Go Cart / Go Kart / Dune Buggy
- Utility Vehicles UTV
- Moped/ Scooters
- 3 Wheel Trike Scooter
- Monkey Bike 110cc 125cc
- Pocket Bikes
- Gas Scooters- Skateboards
- Electric Scooters- Skateboards
- Battery Power Toys
- Pedal Power Toys
- Mini Choppers
- Strider Balance Bike
- Repair Manual
- CVT Drive Belts
- Throttle Cables
- Starter Motors
- Hoverboard Parts
- Gas Pocket Bike Parts
- Baja Doodle Bug Parts
- Dirt Bike Parts 50cc-125cc
- Mini ATV Parts 50cc-110cc
- Mini Chopper Parts
Go Cart Kart Parts
- Mini Go Cart 50cc - 110cc
- Mid Size Go Kart 110cc 125cc
- Go Cart Kart 150cc - 200cc
- Adult Go Kart 250cc - 300cc
- 50cc Scooter Parts
- 2 Stroke Scooter Parts
- 150cc GY6 Scooter Parts
- 250cc 260cc Scooter Parts
- Tank Touring 150cc Scooter
- Tank Touring 250cc Scooter
- Tank Mini Custom 50cc
- Tank Vision 250cc R3
- UTV SXS Accessories
- Scooter Motorcycle Stereo Accessories
- ATV Accessories
- Riding Gear
- Heelies Shoe Skates
- May 30, 2019 FREE 3 Year Flat Tire Road Assistance FREE 3 Year Flat Tire Road Assistance with the purchase of any Continental Scooter Tire.
- Jun 28, 2018 The BullsEye 50cc Trike is Back! The Bullseye 50cc trike is back! The 50cc Bullseye is a smooth running, economical trike that is easy to ride and fun for everyone. With a large rear mounted storage box, the Bullseye is great for commuting to school or work and picking up groceries. Available in Blue, Black, and Burgundy.
- Jun 27, 2018 Champion 125cc is Here Fun times are here. The Champion brought to you by Extreme Motor Sales is the ideal mini motorcycle.
- Jun 9, 2018 Take Everything Along with the Wizard Trike Take Everything Along with the Wizard Trike 50cc Scooter!
- Feb 15, 2017 Time to dust off that Scooter, Motorcycle and ATVS Extreme Motor Sales, 2327 E Semoran Blvd, Apopka, FL 32703 offers service and parts for all powersport needs. Get your bike running again and get back on the road!
Help Save the Planet-- Ride a Scooter!
People look at buying a scooter for all sorts of reasons, but a desire to reduce their carbon footprint is high on the list of reasons to ditch a car and turn to a two-wheel type of daily transport. There are a number of ways that scooters can help save the planet, but it should also be mentioned that riding a scooter is just plain fun.
Coming and going with a smile on your face is a benefit in and of itself. Having fun while also making a positive environmental statement is just the icing on the cake.
The following are just a few points on the environmental impact of scooters, versus more traditional modes of transport.
Lower Volume of Greenhouse Gasses than Cars
It is true that older scooters released a high number of greenhouse gases into the environment. Our newer models, however, have improved their emissions systems and are far more environmentally-friendly than those of years past. The same can be said for cars, and older vehicles are known to release more greenhouse gases than their newer versions.
Carbon dioxide, another known air pollutant, is directly based on the amount of gas burned by a given vehicle. Because scooters need less fuel to travel the same distance as a car or truck, the production of carbon dioxide is reduced, making scooters a more environmentally responsible choice.
Scooters do create more hydrocarbons and nitrogen oxide than cars, however, and both of those emissions are known to have a negative impact on the breathing quality of air.
Lower Production Investment
Because cars and trucks are so much bigger than scooters, they contain many more components. All of those components must be manufactured before they can be assembled. In addition, many of those components are manufactured in different places, then shipped to the factory where the vehicle is assembled.
All of those production steps have a negative impact on the environment as a whole. Then there is the transportation impact to consider, as shipping cars and trucks from the place of assembly to the dealership will put even more pollutants into the environment.
By choosing a scooter, the environmental impact of all of those steps is reduced, simply due to the relative size of both vehicles.
Fewer Parts in Landfills
Once a vehicle has outlived its useful lifespan, it must be disposed of. Here again, the relative size of scooters versus cars and trucks makes the scooter a more environmentally-friendly choice. All vehicle manufacturers have increased their dedication to using recycled materials in producing new products, so there are certain components of both scooters and cars that can be recycled.
That said, some parts will still end up in the landfill. Choosing to ride a scooter means that fewer pieces and parts will ultimately find their final home in a landfill, making the scooter the clear winner when it comes to disposal.
Check out our full line of scooters: