Trailmaster MID XRS Kids Go Cart GoKart Off Road Dune Buggy 80T Cheap
TrailMaster's new Mid XRS Go Kart features just the basics for an economical, low maintenance ride!
Jump on and enjoy the ride on the TrailMaster Mid-XRS Go Kart.
The XRS takes on the toughest trails with a reliable gas overhead valve engine and it's fully automatic CVT clutch delivers more torque to the wheels for better traction and climbing power.
Dual coil over, double oil dampened shocks on the rear swing arm suspension enhance traction on slippery, loose terrain and help make the hydraulic rear disc brake more efficient for quicker stopping.
Everything on the XRS is built to be reliable and easy to maintain.
Trouble-free manual pull start means there are no electronics to break and no battery to replace.
The tubular steel frame features a full upper brush guard cage, side rails and an enclosed belly pan for all around protection.
The double bench seat with 3-point safety belt offers plenty of room for taking a friend along for the ride!
- Engine Type: 196cc, 4-Stroke, Air Cooled, Single Cylinder
- Max horsepower: 6.3hp/3600rpm
- Max torque: 9.6lb ft/3600rpm
- Fuel Requirement: unleaded
- Start Type: Manual pull start
- Transmission: Fully Automatic CVT, Chain/Dual Wheel Drive
- Ignition: CDI
- Front Brake: None
- Rear Brake: Hydraulic Disc
- Suspension: Swing arm Rear with Double Oil Damped Shocks
- Front Tires: 145/70-6
- Rear Tires: 16x6-8
- Max speed: 31 mph approximate
- Climbing: 12 degrees
- Seat belts: 3-point Harnesses
- Speed Limiter
- Fuel Capacity: 1 gal.
- Wheelbase: 48.4 inches
- Gross weight: 386 lbs.
- Net weight: 330 lbs.
- Max Loading: 400 lbs.
- Overall Size (inches): 67L x 43.3W x 51.2H
- Ground Clearance: 2.8 inches
- Height to seat: 10.2 inches
- Pedal to seat back: Adjustable from 30 to 34.5 inches
ShippingFree to Freight Terminal: Lower 48 US only, Residential Delivery, In Store Pickup: Assembled & Prepped
ColorRed, Blue, Black