Trailmaster Massimo MB200 Old School Gas Mini Bike Retro Dirt Bike Baja
Trailmaster Massimo Mini Bike MB200-2.
The MB200-2 minibike is considered the best overall minibike on the market.
Remember how much fun that old mini bike was?
If you've never ridden one of these micro-sized, off-road machines, you're in for a treat!
This latest model features a continuously variable transmission (CVT) for smooth, even power and acceleration without having to mess with gears and a clutch.
All welded, high-strength steel frame and rugged suspension can carry up to 200 lbs.
Wide profile tires are designed to run at low pressure so they glide over almost any terrain just like 4-wheelers and other ATVs.
The 196cc, single cylinder, overhead valve, air-cooled engine is simple and low maintenance.
Includes a single, always-on front headlight for safety, a small cargo rack behind the seat and a rear drum brake.
Rated for a top speed of up to 24 miles per hour!
Enjoy hours of fun on TrailMaster's cool new MB200 mini dirt bike.
Some assembly required.
**Massimo Model NOW AVAILABLE IN CALIFORNIA**
- Engine : Single Cylinder, 196cc, 4-Stroke, OHV
- Starting: Recoil Cord
- Spark Plug Type: Torch - F7RTC
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Bore and Stroke: 68 x 54mm
- Compression Ratio: 8.5:1
- Rated Power: 3.8kw @ 3600rpm
- Rated Torque: 10Nm @ 2500rpm
- Idle Speed: 1440 +/- 150 rpm
- Top Speed: 24mph (39km/h)
- Lights: Front Headlight Continuously on
- Drive Type: Chain Drive
- Gear Ratio: Torque converter, CVT
- Shock Type Front: Fork shocks
- Shock Type Rear: Hydraulic
- Tire Type: Low pressure tires
- Rear Brakes: Drum
- Front Tire Size: AT19x7-8
- Rear Tire Size: AT19x7-8
- Length: 66.14in (1680mm)
- Height: 38.58in. (980mm)
- Width: 31.5in. (800mm)
- Wheelbase: 45.28in. (1150mm)
- Vehicle Wt.: 167.5lbs (76kg)
- Weight Cap.: 200lbs (91kg)
- Ground Clearance: 6.7in (170mm)
- Gas Tank Capacity: 0.95gal.(4.2L)
- Fuel type: Unleaded 87 octane or higher
- Oil Capacity: .53qt. (.5L)
- Oil Type: SAE 10W-40
The Massimo MB200 Mini Bike is powerful, reliable and easy to operate. With larger rugged tires and high strength steel frame, this machine is perfect for use at the ranch and home:
• 196cc four stroke single cylinder engine
• Automatic transmission with dry clutch chain drive
• Faux gas tank for closed storage
• Carbureted and air cooled
• Rugged 19" AT tires
• Supports up to 200 lbs
ShippingFree Shipping to Freight Terminal: Lower 48 States, Residential Shipping: Lower 48 States, In Store Pick Up: Assembled / Prepped
ColorRed, Blue, Black, Camo, Sand