Rider 200cc ATV EFI Fuel Injected Quad 4 Wheeler Automatic Transmission
The new fuel-injected Rider 200 EFI from Vitacci is a powerful new mid-size utility Chinese ATV that's great for off-roading or chores around the yard!
Featuring a fully automatic CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) with reverse, now you can have all the power you need without having to bother with gears.
Electronic Fuel Injection, or EFI, means no choke and no troublesome cold starts. Just crank and go! You'll never wrestle with a carburetor again!
This quad is built on a durable steel frame and has a front single A-arm and rear swing-arm suspension for great off-road handling.
Big 21 inch front and 20 inch rear wheels wrapped in trail-ready all-terrain tires climb obstacles and traverse rough trails with ease.
A low 30 inch seat height makes this quad stable and easy to handle, and with a load capacity of up to 220 pounds, there's plenty of power for hauling equipment and other extras on the standard included front and rear utility racks.
- Model: Rider 200 EFI
- Engine: Single cylinder, 4 stroke, air-cooled, fuel-injected
- Displacement: 176cc
- Transmission: Automatic CVT with reverse
- Shift Gear: Hand Shift
- Final Drive: Chain
- Max Torque: 10N.m/6000rpm
- Max Speed: 35 MPH
- Starting system: Electric
- Ignition: CDI
- Battery: 12V/9Ah
- Fuel capacity: 3.17 gal.
- Brakes (Front/Rear): Hydraulic Disc / Hydraulic Disc
- Tires (Front/Rear): 21x7-10 / 20x10-9
- Suspension (Front/Rear): Single A-Arm / Rear Single Shaft Swing Arm
- Max load: 220 lbs.
- Net Weight: 363 lbs.
- Gross Weight: 423 lbs.
- Wheelbase: 48 inches
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 62x37x41 inches
- Shipping Dimensions (LxWxH): 63.8x40.16x33.86 inches
- Seat Height: 30 inches
- Min ground clearance: 5.9 inches
ShippingFreight Hub Pickup: Lower 48 States, Residential Delivery, In Store Pickup: Assembled/ Prepped
ColorRed, Orange, Black, Gray