TrailMaster Blazer 200X Go Kart For Sale | Buggy | Offroad LED Light
Trailmaster Blazer 200X Go Cart has added a welcomed look to the 200cc lineup.
The Blazer 200X go kart is a familiar frame and engine (same as 150 XRS & 150 XRX) with the addition of color matching seat and hood. This go kart will definitely be a top seller at Extrememotorsales.com
Proven Engine Design
The engine on the Blazer 200X uses a Japanese carburetor of top quality and a stainless steel muffler with a spring mounted manifold pipe similar to those found on racing dirt bikes. The sprocket and chain are a heavy-duty #530 and very easy to adjust. The engine air intake on the Blazer 200 is located behind the driver seat headrest, which enables much cleaner air pick up.
The TrailMaster Blazer 200X Dune Buggy comes standard with rack and pinion steering, all wheel disc brakes, adjustable leather racing seats, a very aggressive dual A-arm suspension, quick release seat belts, air-cooled engine! Aluminum Rims, Bikini Sun Shade and more!
But it's not just for show. Underneath all that glitz is a rugged, tubular steel frame with top brush guard, side rails and an enclosed belly pan to take the abuse of harsh off-roading. Power comes from a 200cc GY6 technology engine mated to an automatic CVT clutch for excellent low-end torque. There's enough horsepower to haul light loads on the rear utility rack or to pull light-duty trailers with the indluded ball hitch.
Driving is effortless and fun with electric start, rack-and-pinion steering, convenient reverse shifting, easily reachable, dash-mounted controls and dual sport bucket seats with 5 point harnesses. The drivers seat adjusts from 38 to 43 inches to the pedals while the steering tilts to accomodate drivers of any size. Center and side mount rear view mirrors, front and rear hydraulic disc brakes, high/low beam headlights and turn signals add an extra measure of safety. The dual A-arm front and swing-arm rear suspension system provides excellent handling and maneuverability, and the optimized wheelbase keeps turning radius to a minimum.
The Blazer 200X blazes new trails as the only 200cc GoKart on the market with this many nice features!
Available in several colors.
$4199.99, save $300.00
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke, Air Cooled, Single Cylinder 200cc
- EPA certificated and CARB approved
- Max horsepower: 8.2hp/7500rpm
- Max torque: 7lb ft/6000rpm
- Bore x stroke: 2.26x2.28 inches
- Fuel Requirement: unleaded
- Start Type: Electric
- Transmission: Fully Automatic CVT w/ reverse, Chain/Dual Wheel Drive (F-N-R)
- Ignition: CDI
- Battery: 12V 10Ah
- Front Brake: Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Brake: Hydraulic Disc
- Suspension: Front and Rear Nitrogen Gas Adjustable
- Front Tires: 22x7-10
- Rear Tires: 22x10-10
- Wheels: Alloy
- Max speed: 40 mph approximate
- 4 Point Rear Swing Arm
- Upgraded 5 Point Racing Seat Belt
- Tail light
- LED Headlight
- Top LED Light Bar
- High Quality Windshield (4mm thick)
- Digital Speedometer / Odometer
- Turn Signals
- Sport Steering Wheel (Adjustable)
- Side Rearview Mirrors
- Polished Stainless Steel Muffler
- Parking Brake
- Trailer Hitch
- Fuel Capacity: 2.25 gal.
- Wheelbase: 59 inches
- Gross weight: 573 lbs.
- Net weight: 485 lbs.
- Max Loading: 500 lbs.
- Overall Size (inches): 85L x 53.1W x 57.5H
- Ground Clearance: 6.7 inches
- Height to seat: 13.8 inches
- Pedal to seat back: Adjustable from 41 to 46 inches
- Go-Karts require an extensive amount of assembly. It is recommended that you have a mechanic complete the assembly. Most Go-Karts available on our website require anywhere from 3-8 hours of shop time for assembly. Assembly generally involves, but is not limited to: installing wheels, role cage, bolting in seats, installing front/rear shocks and steering arms, installing fenders, securing rear swing arm, changing oil, adjusting carburetor and hooking up light wiring if applicable.
- CARB Approved: This vehicle is a CARB approved model that meets or exceeds guidelines established by the California Air Resources Board and can be sold in the state of California. CARB approved vehicles have modified engines and exhaust systems designed to reduce emissions.
SKUTrailmaster Blazer 200X
ShippingFreight Hub Pick Up: Lower 48 States, Residential Delivery: Lower 48 States, Local Showroom Pick Up: Assembled / Prepped
ColorRed, Blue, Yellow, White, Green