Hawk 250cc Dual Sport Enduro Motorcycle Dirt Bike Street Legal Ready
Hawk 250 Enduro Street Bike Motorcycle 250cc Dirt Bike
Manual transmission, front wheel size 80/100-21", rear wheel size 110/100-18", 250cc air cooled single cylinder four stroke engine, electric and kick start, seat height of 35.4”, front and rear hydraulic disc brakes.
The Hawk Dirt Bike features an air cooled, four stroke single cylinder 250cc engine and a top speed of 59 MPH.
It features a manual transmission with front and rear hydraulic disc brakes, with a twin spare heavy duty steel frame and front double shocks and rear mono shocks.
The Hawk is perfect for moderate to experienced riders, looking for an upgrade from a bike in a smaller engine class. Its 250cc engine provides an enormous amount of acceleration and top speed, but a larger degree of control due to its large frame. Despite its bulky appearance, this is a bike with a surprising nimbleness—it can handle sharp turns with ease, thanks to its front and rear brake system, and has the acceleration you need to handle colossal jumps. Overall, if you’re looking to seriously enter the racing fray, or go for an extended offroad adventure, this a great bike to do those with. Not for the faint of heart or inexperienced, as the larger engine size offers a sizable learning curve to some, if used to a 125cc engine or smaller. Still, if you’re looking to take your bike game to the next level, this is the bike to do it with!
- This 250cc Motorcycle Dirt Bike can't ship to CA,PA. Can ship to FL but not street legal yet. Off Road Only.
- A stylish high performance exhaust pipe included on this bike is design to enhance both performance and style to the bike!
- Front 80/100-21 and Rear 110/100-18 Fat Tire, More Traction! Big Wheel, Huge Size at 82.3"(L) x36.2"(W) x 55.1"(H) provide the roomy and comfortable riding experience for the driver.
- Motocross-style seat is relative low and comfortable, and allows maximum rider movement.
- Some assembly required: Assembly for dirt bikes include Handle bar brackets, wheels, brakes, number plate and fender. (May differ per model)
- This enduro is street legal in many states, with turn signals and lights, but was not designed for US highway travel. Buyers should check with their local DMV, as this is not a DOT approved motorcycle. However, it is an NHTSA compliant dirtbike, and most states will approve it.
Features & Specifications:
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke
- Displacement: 229cc
- Cooling: Air Cooled
- Max Power: 11.5/7000 Kw/r/m
- Max Torque: 16.5/5500 N.m/r/m
- Top Speed: 59MPH
- Starting: Electric/kick
- Ignition Type: C.D.I
- Lighting: YES
- Battery Type: 12V6.5Ah
- Gas Tank Capacity: 3.7 Gal
- Engine Oil Capacity: .26 Gal
- Transmission Type: Shift
- Drive System Type: Chain Drive
- Gearing: 5-Speed
- Front Size(''): 80/100-21
- Rear Size(''): 110/100-18
- Front Suspension: Double Shocks
- Rear Suspension: Single Shock
- Front/Rear Brake: Hydraulic Disc
- Length * Width * Height : 82.3" x 36.2" x 56.7"
- Dry Weight: 276 lbs
- Seat Height: 35.4"
- Wheelbase: 53.5"
- Weight Capacity: 331 lbs
- Ground Clearance: 8.3"
ShippingFree Freight Hub Pick Up: Lower 48 States, Residential Delivery: Lower 48 States, Local Store Pick Up: Assembled / Prepped
ColorsRed, Green, Blue, Black