Apollo DBX18 125cc Kids Dirt Bike Pit 4 Speed Manual Transmission Racing
The Apollo DB-X18 125cc Dirt Bike features disc brakes, a 4 speed manual tranny and heavy-duty twin spar frame. The motorcycle comes with a 17 inch front wheel and over 13 inches of ground clearance. Telescopic front forks and a monoshock rear suspension for confident handling over obstacles and off-road trails. And at abotu 160 pounds, this dirt bike is light enough for young riders just beginning to ride. The DB-X18 is one of the nicest, most competitively priced Chinese play bikes. Compare to popular models like the Yamaha TTR-125 and Honda CRF125F. Kick start. Awesome graphics and cool colors!
- Engine Type: 125cc
- Transmission: Manual with Clutch - 4 Gears
- Starter Mode: Kick Start
- Max Power: 6KW (7500r/min)
- Front Suspension: Non Adjustable 750mm
- Rear Suspension: Non Adjustable 320mm
- Braking System: Front and Rear Hydraulic Disc Brake
- Frame: Twin Spare Heavy Duty Steel frame
- Seat Height: 36.5 inches
- Wheel Base: 48 inches
- Front/Rear Wheel: 17" / 14"
- Tank Capacity: 1 Gal
- LXWXH: 65" x 32.2" x 43"
- GW / NW: 180.77 / 147.70
ShippingFree Freight Hub Pick Up: Lower 48 States, Residential Delivery: Lower 48 States, In Store Pick Up: Assembled/ Prepped
ColorRed, Blue, Green, Yellow/ Red, Black/ Red, Orange