TrailMaster Cheetah 8 Go Kart Go Cart Buggy- Extreme Motor Sales
New TrailMaster Cheetah 8 Go Kart UTV, 4-Stroke, Single Cylinder, Air Cooled, Automatic With Reverse for Less.
The TrailMaster Cheetah 8 is a little bit smaller in size comparing to the Cheetah 150.
It targets from youth to adult up to 5’8” while comparing the Cheetah 150/150X up to 6”2!
The Cheetah 8 equips with 208cc, 7.5 HP horizontal OHV Engine; Torque converter CVT transmission allows this beast takes off with ease. Its top speed can reach up to 32M/H. The manual choke allows this unit to start easy even under cold temperatures. A pull cord kill switch is another safety feature add to this unit.
True to its namesake, the Cheetah is sleek, powerful, fast and agile with the power plant, drivetrain, suspension of a high performance go-kart and the functionality of a utility vehicle. Extra-long, independent front swing arms, a double ball joint, articulating rear suspension and ample ground clearance lets you glide over the roughest terrain and performing like independent suspension making it much harder to flip over. Adjustable high back bucket seats, and adjustable steering wheel will accommodate all shapes, sizes and skill level of the wild animal tamers in your family.
Automatic CVT with reverse, hydraulic disk brake, parking brake, fenders, canopy top and cargo rack are just a few of the many special features. Add the dramatic body panels and the LED light package with flowing turn signals and this is one cool cat!
Key Features :
- Sporty stylish design
- Articulating rear suspension equipped with anti-flip pull belts, much harder to roll over comparing to other rear solid axle machines
- Youth/Adult size
- Adjustable driver seat: pedal to seat back adjustable from 32” to 39”, fits person up to 5’8”
- Pull cord kill switch
- 4 point safety seat belt
- Manual choke
- LED headlight and turn signal
- Electric start with pull start backup
- Fully automatic with reverse, 7.5 HP ail cooled engine
- Individual sports seats
- Bikini sunshade top
- Rack and pinion steering wheel
- Hydraulic disc brake
- Max speed 32 m/h
- Parking brake
- Large rear utility rack
- Model: TrailMaster Cheetah 8
- Engine: single-cylinder, 4-stroke, air-cooled, horizontal OHV
- Displacement: 208cc
- Transmission: Automatic torque converter CVT with reverse
- Gearing: F-N-R
- Max HP: 7.5hp/3600rpm
- Max torque: 8 lb ft/2800rpm
- Bore x Stroke: 2.76x2.13 inches
- Ignition: CDI
- Carburetor brand: JF210N.9.1C
- Engine oil: SAE 15W-40
- Battery: 12V 10Ah
- Starting system: Electric with pull start backup and pull cord kill switch
- Max speed: 32 mph
- Climbing ability: 12 degrees
- Fuel capacity: 1 gal
- Final drive: Chain / Dual wheel drive
- Suspension (front/rear): Dual A-arm / Rear swing arm
- Brakes (front/rear): none / Hydraulic Disc
- Tires (front/rear): 18x7-8 / 18x7-8
- Wheels (front/rear): Steel / Steel
- Features: LED headlights and turn signals, Bikini top, Sport bucket seats with 4-point seat belts, Utility rack, Hydraulic disc brake, Rack-and-pinion steering, Park brake
- Max load: 400 lbs.
- Wheelbase: 57 inches
- Height to seat: 15.7 inches
- Pedal to seat distance: adjustable from 32 to 38 inches
- Min ground clearance: 4 inches
- Net Weight: 400 lbs.
- Gross Weight: 485 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 79x51x56.3 inches
- Shipping Dimensions (LxWxH): 79x45x26 inches
- EPA certificated
- Configurations And Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice.
SKUTrailmaster Cheetah 8
ColorBlue, Red, White, Green
ShippingFreight Hub Pickup: Lower 48 States, Residential Delivery: Lower 48 States, In Store Pickup: Assembled/ Prepped