Terms and conditions
PARTS ONLY WARRANTY FOR ALL PRODUCTS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED!
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY COVERS THE FOLLOWING PARTS ONLY:
Engine long block assembly, including all internal lubricated parts, i.e. Rings, pistons, pins, crankshaft and, main bearings,the connecting rods, and rod bearings, camshaft bearings, timing chain gears, rocker arms, valve springs, valve guides,valve seats, valve push rods, valve lifters, and oil pump. Additionally, the engine head(s), engine block and cylinder barrels will be covered if they are solely as a result of the mechanical failure of one or more of the internal lubricated componentsspecified above. The Cooling system must be in good working order including cooling fans. Accessory items, including but not limited to electrical components of all types (distributor, alternator and all sensors and electrical control devices), fuel systems, gaskets, seals, filters, mounts linkage and fluids are not covered by this agreement.
TRANSFER CASE: All internal lubricated parts contained within the transfer case. The transfer case itself will be covered if damage solely as a result of the mechanical failure of one or more of the internal lubricated components contained within the transfer case. Accessory items, including but not limited to, U-joints, electrical components, linkage, seals, gaskets, mounts or fluids are not covered by this Agreement.
DIFFERENTIAL: All internal lubricated parts contained within the drive axle housing case. The drive axle housing itself if damaged solely as a result of the mechanical failure of one or more or the internal lubricated components contained the drive axle housing. Accessory items, including but not limited to, backing plates, all brake system components, cables, controls, linkage, vents, pumps, U-joints, electrical controls, mounts, seals, gaskets, and fluids are not covered by this Agreement.
TRANSMISSION: (Automatic or Standard): All internal lubricated parts contained within the transmission case. The transmission case itself if damaged solely as a result of mechanical failure of one or more of the internal lubricated components contained within the transmission case. The Complete hydraulic system must be flushed including integral transfer case, oil cooler, lines, and new filter(s) installed. Accessory items, including but not limited to, modulators, governors, electrical controls, linkage, mounts, seals, gaskets, and fluids are not covered by this agreement.
COVERAGE AND LIMITATIONS: You must have a professional mechanic (any small engine repair shop, motorcycle shop, or local auto repair shop) assemble your new motorized vehicle and do the prep work to assure your vehicle is in good working condition. You will need to provide proof of this when filing a warranty claim, so keep your receipts. Subject to the limitations stated in this agreement, Extreme Motor Sales agrees (at its sole discretion and election) to replace a covered component if the covered component fails as a result of one or more of the internal lubricated parts within the component stated warranty period from the date of purchase, while the component is being used under the conditions and in the manner specified by its original manufacturer.
The following items are not covered under any circumstance: Tires, rims, body panels, fuses, forks, shocks, gaskets, light bulbs, seats, CV Boots, oil filter, air filter, fuel filter, carburetors, filters, clutch wear parts, cables, drive belt, chain, spark plug, any part made from rubber, belts, brake linings and/or pads, batteries, sprockets, external springs, clips, nuts, bolts, fasteners, frame, levers. THIS AGREEMENT AND LIMITED WARRANTY IS VOID IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING IS TRUE:
- THE CUSTOMER DOES NOT USE A PROFESSIONAL MECHANIC (SMALL ENGINE REPAIR SHOP, MOTORCYCLE SHOP, OR AUTO REPAIR SHOP) TO ASSEMBLE AND PREP THE PRODUCT PRIOR TO OPERATION. Proof of this is required for warranty claims.
- THE DAMAGE TO THE COMPONENT IS CAUSED BY AN ACCIDENT.
- THE CUSTOMER FAILS TO FOLLOW THE MINIMUM MAINTENANCE AND BREAK-IN REQUIREMENTS SUGGESTED BY THE MANUFACTURER AND FAILS TO PROVIDE PROPER SERVICE DOCUMENTS.
- THE DAMAGE TO THE PRODUCT IS CAUSED DURING SHIPPING.
- PRODUCT IS USED IN A MANNER WHICH IT WAS NOT DESIGNED FOR OR MODIFIED IN ANYWAY. THIS INCLUDES RACING OR COMPETITION!
- ANY DAMAGE WHICH RESULTS FROM UNAVOIDABLE NATURAL DISASTERS, FIRE, COLLISION,& THEFT.
- THE PRODUCT IS USED IN RENTAL OR COMMERCIAL BUSINESS.
INCIDENTAL OR ADDITIONAL EXPENSES: Any expenses incurred for making any claims such as those for towing, communications, hotels & meals as well as any losses during maintenance period, such as loss of time, loss of business and rental care expenses are not covered.
TOTAL LOSS: If the vehicle has been declared a total loss or sold for salvage purposes, there is no warranty.
REPAIRED COMPONENTS: If the components are repaired under the terms of this agreement, they will be repaired or replaced with component parts of like kind and quality.
LABOR TO REPAIR OR REPLACE PARTS: Any labor costs associated with repairing vehicles if customers responsibility. $65/Hr. if customer bought vehicle from Extreme Motor Sales, otherwise $75/Hr.
S&H Charges and WHO pays:
IN WARRANTY: If your product is still under warranty you may return any part for exchange, at your expense, to our Apopka Florida Distribution center. We will pay return shipping to you unless it is determined your part was abused or damaged other than manufacturers defect.
NOT IN WARRANTY: Customer is to pay for parts, S&H both ways and all labor charges. In all cases you must send us the part that needs to be replaced. Failure to do so may result in your getting the wrong part. We are not responsible for wrong parts sent if we do not have your part to exchange and verify correct part numbers.
SHIPPING POLICY: The following is our shipping policy in general. See above for specifics of in/out of warranty shipping.
- All shipping related fees must be prepaid in full. Unless the customer is using Freight collect or has arranged his/her own freight.
- Extreme Motor Sales can not guarantee delivery schedule.
- Extreme Motor Sales is not responsible for shipping delays.
- Extreme Motor Sales is not responsible for any extra cost incurred by the customer after the
- Extreme Motor Sales is not responsible for return shipping costs and these costs must be included with the initial part order if not in warranty. If shipping funds are not included the part will not be shipped.
- Extreme Motor Sales is not responsible for any cancellation incurred cost. All incurred costs due to cancellation must be paid in full and is not refundable. (Example: If product or part has left the warehouse and the order is cancelled the shipping company will charge freight, whenever the product leaves our warehouse.)
- Why do you need my part? We need to verify your replacement part is the correct one to send to you.
- We require the part back so we may monitor defective parts and notify the correct manufacturer or potential future problems or recalls.
- We need to verify that your part is in fact defective. Many times we receive parts that are not defective at all.
- Items under warranty must be sent back to get free exchanges.
LIMITED WARRANTY TRANSFERABILITY: THIS WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE.
NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR AGREEMENTS: THERE ARE NO AGREEMENTS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. TANK SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PAYMENT OF DAMAGES, OTHER THAN THE SUMS SPECIFIED IN THIS AGREEMENT AND LIMITED WARRANTY, FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM INJURY, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF TIME, RENTAL VEHICLES, PROFITS, OR INCOME TO THE CUSTOMER AS A RESULT OF A FAILURE OF ANY COMPONENT OR PART.
NO OTHER AGREEMENT: There are no other agreements between the parties with regards to the components purchased except as stated in this agreement & limited warranty. Extreme Motor Sales reserves the right to inspect the defective part before replacing it. In some cases Extreme Motor Sales will require customer to send in the defective part for inspection before exchange can be made. The inspection process might take from 2-4 business days after its arrival to the designated inspection office. Extreme Motor Sales will decide if the part in question is defective or otherwise. Extreme Motor Sales does not reimburse shipping fee.
It is the responsibility of the buyer and/or end user, and not Extreme Motor Sales, to ascertain, and obey, all applicable local, state, federal and international laws in regard to the possession, and use, of any item purchased from Extreme Motor Sales. All equipment is sold subject to public law and any local, state or federal ordinances or international law.
End users must consult their local, state & country laws before ordering or purchasing products made or distributed by Extreme Motor Sales. No motorized products will be sold to minors. By placing an order, the buyer represents that the products ordered will be used in a lawful manner and that he/she is of legal age. Extreme Motor Sales will not be held liable for the misuse of any product purchased from us.
Purchaser hereby certifies that He/She is over 18 years of age. Purchaser has carefully read the foregoing and acknowledges that purchaser understands and agrees to all of the above terms and conditions. Purchaser has had the opportunity to ask any and all questions regarding this agreement and the effect of the same. Purchaser is aware that by ordering and sending payments for any item(s), purchaser assumes all risks and waives and releases certain substantial rights that purchaser may have or posses. Purchaser there for releases all liability and waives any and all rights purchaser may have in regards to purchases made of product directly or indirectly from Extreme Motor Sales. This Agreement shall be effective and binding upon my heirs, agents, personal representatives and assigns.
All parts sent in for exchange should be sent to:
Extreme Motor Sales
2327 E Semoran Blvd
Apopka, FL 32703
BUYER LIABILITY RELEASE:
THIS VEHICLE IS NOT A TOY AND CAN BE HAZARDOUS / DANGEROUS TO OPERATE. CAUTION: SERIOUS INJURIES OR DEATH CAN RESULT.
We highly recommend the following guidelines to be followed and are not responsible for any damages, injuries or deaths that may occur from operating this machinery.
- OPERATOR USE ONLY. PASSENGERS PROHIBITED. NEVER CARRY A PASSENGER.
- Adult supervision and instruction are required. We recommend that you take an approved training course. Off Road www.atvsafety.org ASI (800) 887-2887. On Road www.floridasafety.org (407)897-4454.
- ALWAYS wear an approved helmet, eye protection, and other protective equipment.
- Do not operate this vehicle after consuming or under the influence of ALCOHOL OR DRUGS.
- Gasoline is flammable. Shut off engine and allow it to cool, avoid sparks and open flames when refueling.
- Read owner’s manual completely and carefully before operating. Keep owners manual with vehicle.
- Maintain your vehicle. We suggest purchasing “Thread Lock” for all bolts. Inspect your vehicle prior to each ride for loose bolts that may vibrate out of place and may cause an accident.
RECOMMENDED MOTOR VEHICLE AGE RESTRICTIONS AND GUIDELINES:
Not recommended for use if child is under the age of 6 Years old. Age 6 and older: Under 70 cc’s. With adult supervision. Age 12 and older: 70cc – 90cc’s. With adult supervision. Age 16 and Older: Over 90cc’s. At individuals own responsibility / risks. I, the undersigned, fully agree to the information above and agree to hold the Dealer /Individual / Manufacturer / Distributor harmless of damages, injury (ies) / death (s) that may occur if the above recommendations / rules are not followed and an approved training course is not taken as recommended. I agree that the intended user of this vehicle is of the appropriate age as specified above and I accept all responsibilities. As a buyer, I acknowledge that I have reviewed this form and I accept full responsibility for the operator and operation of this vehicle and by purchasing from TGT Companies Inc. dba Extreme Motor Sales I accept this agreement.
ALL Sales Final. Limited Parts Warranty Only
NO Returns. NO Refunds. NO Exchanges!
- Shipping & Handling is NON Refundable! All freight is customer’s responsibility even where Free Shipping Occurs.
- All Sales Final. NO Exchanges, NO Returns, NO Cancellations.
- Upon receipt of the product, please make a full inspection and report ANY damages to the freight company before you sign for the release of the product. We are not responsible for freight damage but we will assist you in filing damage claims and obtaining repair parts.
- Failure to pick up the product from freight terminal will result in a 30% restock fee and customer will be responsible for all freight charges incurred.
- Purchaser understands the nature of riding related activities and acknowledges that purchaser is qualified to operate and is in proper physical condition to participate in such activity. Purchaser fully accepts and assumes responsibility for all such risks, losses, costs, damages incurred as a result of Purchasers’ participation in any riding activity. Purchaser is solely responsible to understand local and state laws for operation.
Disclosure: In the event of a chargeback, as to any credit card used for this transaction, then in addition to all other remedies and all other fees & charges available to TGT Companies, Inc there shall be accessed a “credit card charge back fee” in the amount of $45 per item. Further, in the event of a credit card charge back, all orders that engage an attorney for the collection of a credit card chargeback, or for any other reason in connection with a delinquent account of TGT Companies, Inc., whether or not litigation is instituted, Card Holder agrees to pay and reimburse all such reasonable attorney fees, and all costs, if applicable. In the event litigation is instituted, Card holder acknowledges and agrees that the aforesaid attorney fees & costs may be added to & become a part of the judgment rendered against Card Holder. In case of any legal dispute, the legal venue is located in Apopka, FL 32703.